Tamarindus indica Extent of explored potential
Use of herbal agents is a notable issue in recent researches in dental caries. The study was designed to evaluate of antimicrobial activity of ethanolic extracts of leaf and bark of Azadirachta indica, bark of Vitex negundo, leaves of Spinacia oleracea, fruits of Momordica charantia, Phyllanthus embilica, Piper nigrum, and Tamarindus indica, rhizome of Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale... Use of herbal agents is a notable issue in recent researches in dental caries. The study was designed to evaluate of antimicrobial activity of ethanolic extracts of leaf and bark of Azadirachta indica, bark of Vitex negundo, leaves of Spinacia oleracea, fruits of Momordica charantia, Phyllanthus embilica, Piper nigrum, and Tamarindus indica, rhizome of Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale
Phytochemistry and Medicinal Uses of Tamarindus indica and
Tamarind is a member of the Fabaceae family and its scientific name is Tamarindus indica. The tamarind tree is indigenous to tropical regions of Africa, particularly Sudan, but its cultivation has spread to almost all tropical areas of the world since it is such a useful and desirable source of... Extracts from Tamarindus indica flowers have been the most active (2). Effects on cells From the methanolic extract of fruits L-(-)-Di-n-butyl maleate was isolated.
Tamarindus indica and its health related effects
Tamarind seed xyloglucan (TSX) is used as a thickener, stabiliser, gelling agent and starch modifier for food, textile and toiletry use. Ethnoveterinary usage Fruits and leaves are given to ruminants for fever, internal parasites, bloat and as an appetiser, to pigs for coughs and colds, and to both for constipation.... The use of traditional medicines and medicinal plants in most developing countries as therapeutic agents for the maintenance of good health has been widely observed  .
Tamarind ( Tamarindus indica L.) A Review of Traditional
sauces, ice cream, and sherbet in countries where the tree ~ 112 ~ Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies grows naturally . Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed is a by-product in the... Tamarinds in Indian cookery is an important ingredient in curries and chutneys, and makes a delicious sauce for duck, geese and water fowl, and in Western India is used for pickling fish, Tamarind fish being considered a great delicacy.
Tamarindus Indica Medicinal Uses Pdf
Heavy Metal and Phytochemical Studies of Crude Leaf
- Tamarind nutrition facts medicinal properties and health
- What Is Tamarind? A Tropical Fruit With Health Benefits
- 7 Amazing Benefits of Tamarind Organic Facts
- Tamarindus indica The Full Wiki
Tamarindus Indica Medicinal Uses Pdf
The use of traditional medicines and medicinal plants in most developing countries as therapeutic agents for the maintenance of good health has been widely observed  .
- Overview Information Tamarind is a tree. Its partially dried fruit is used to make medicine. People take tamarind for constipation, liver and gallbladder problems, and stomach disorders.
- Tamarind (Tamarindus indica, Fabaceae), a tropical fruit found in Africa and Asia is highly valued for its pulp. Tamarind fruit pulp has a sweet acidic taste due to a combination of high contents of tartaric acid and reducing sugars.
- Medicinally, the fruit, leaves, bark, and sometimes even the root of the plant have their own distinct uses, although the most commonly employed plant parts for medicinal purposes are the fruit (the fruit proper, and the fleshy pulp), the leaves, and the bark of the tamarind tree.
- Tamarind. Other Names of Tamarind: Tamarindus indica, Imli, Ambli, tamar indie and so on. Useful Parts of the Plant: The parts of the tamarind plant that are typically used are the seeds, pulp of the fruit, flowers, bark as well as the leaves
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Karabar ACT, Pyrmont ACT, Beard ACT, Spence ACT, Richardson ACT, ACT Australia 2681
- New South Wales: Roseville Chase NSW, Coonabarabran NSW, Leura NSW, Tacoma South NSW, Burrumbuttock NSW, NSW Australia 2085
- Northern Territory: Holtze NT, Noonamah NT, Weddell NT, Groote Eylandt NT, Parap NT, East Arm NT, NT Australia 0875
- Queensland: Prairie QLD, Laura QLD, Wilsonton Heights QLD, Kulpi QLD, QLD Australia 4096
- South Australia: Rocky Plain SA, Old Noarlunga SA, Waitpinga SA, St Johns SA, Point Pearce SA, Wirrealpa SA, SA Australia 5057
- Tasmania: Miandetta TAS, Opossum Bay TAS, Epping Forest TAS, TAS Australia 7045
- Victoria: Illawarra VIC, Lindenow VIC, Narracan VIC, Yarrawonga South VIC, Bell Post Hill VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Kundana WA, Camballin WA, Geographe WA, WA Australia 6013
- British Columbia: Port Alice BC, Port McNeill BC, Williams Lake BC, McBride BC, Lumby BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W1
- Yukon: Hootalinqua YT, Brewer Creek YT, De Wette YT, Upper Liard YT, Stony Creek Camp YT, YT Canada, Y1A 1C8
- Alberta: Bashaw AB, Arrowwood AB, Hythe AB, Wetaskiwin AB, Hughenden AB, Bentley AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J5
- Northwest Territories: Fort Good Hope NT, Yellowknife NT, Wekweeti NT, Ulukhaktok NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L9
- Saskatchewan: Dorintosh SK, Ceylon SK, Stockholm SK, Dysart SK, Moose Jaw SK, Elrose SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C6
- Manitoba: Leaf Rapids MB, Rivers MB, Somerset MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P1
- Quebec: Saint-Celestin QC, Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac QC, Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac QC, Notre-Dame-des-Prairies QC, Trois-Rivieres QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W2
- New Brunswick: Belledune NB, Saint-Quentin NB, Tracadie NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H2
- Nova Scotia: Amherst NS, Dominion NS, Clark's Harbour NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S8
- Prince Edward Island: Stratford PE, Morell PE, St. Nicholas PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Clarke's Beach NL, Kippens NL, Musgrave Harbour NL, Portugal Cove South NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J4
- Ontario: Indiana ON, Zion, Grey County ON, Manions Corners ON, Russell, Black River-Matheson ON, McKellar ON, Edenhurst ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L3
- Nunavut: Bathurst Inlet NU, King William Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H8
- England: Stafford ENG, Sheffield ENG, Telford ENG, Canterbury ENG, York ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A6
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H4
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Glasgow SCO, Livingston SCO, Hamilton SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B5
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 2D9