BIOSIS Citation Index Web of Science platform
ISSUE # 103 APRIL 2002 ISSN 1444-8157 Web of Science: a seamless interface The Web of Science is a database that covers over 8,500 prestigious high impact research journals from... Bond updated 09-11 If you have questions about using Web of Science or any other research databases, finding information, or general re-search questions, please ask a librarian by calling the reference desk at x7295 or ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
Retrieving references Web of Science databases (EndNote
©University of Reading 2018 Tuesday 18 September 2018 Page 1 WEB OF SCIENCE A step-by-step guide This guide will take you through the basics of searching the Web of Science and saving the useful... Web of Science All Databases (formerly Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge) indexes core journal articles, conference proceedings, data sets, and other resources in …
Web of Science bath.ac.uk
ISSUE # 103 APRIL 2002 ISSN 1444-8157 Web of Science: a seamless interface The Web of Science is a database that covers over 8,500 prestigious high impact research journals from... Web of Science is a web based service that allows you to search for references from the fields of science, social science and the arts and humanities.
Web of Science Saint Mary's University
Locating high impact journals using Web of Science Scroll down to see more. Locating high impact journals Search your topic in Web of Science Analyze Results by Source Title to identify journals from search results . Search your topic in Web of Science Enter search terms from your research topic. Search your topic in Web of Science “rising sea level*” and coast* Search your topic in Web of... Web of Science (WoS) is an excellent starting point for finding references to journal articles, conference proceedings, data and books from across the world. Many WoS references include a link to the full article/document.
Web Of Science Database Pdf
Web of Science Training YouTube
- Web of Science Database University of Colorado Boulder
- Web of Science Basic Search Health Sciences Libraries
- Web of Science University of Birmingham
- Science Databases by Subject - Library guides at Monash
Web Of Science Database Pdf
Web of Science is an online index that covers journal articles published in the physical and life sciences, health sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities. Web of Science is a great database to use for public health research or other topics that may be of interest to various disciplines.
- Web of Science Provides access to the world's premier citation indexes Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)--2000-present Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)--2000-present
- ISI Web of Knowledge, WoK Description Provides cross-search of multiple databases: Web of Science Core Collection (including Science, Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Book, and Conference Proceedings Citation Indexes), BIOSIS Previews, Chinese Science Citation Database, Current Contents Connect (tables of contents), Data Citation Index, MEDLINE, and Zoological Record.
- The databases listed on this page are mainly science related. For a full list of library databases, please see the Smathers Libraries' Databases A-Z page.
- RESEARCH Open Access Neurosurgical publications in China: an analysis of the web of science database Weiming Liu*, Deling Li, Ming Ni, Wang Jia, Weiqing Wan, Jie Tang and Guijun Jia
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Chisholm ACT, Downer ACT, Duntroon ACT, Palmerston ACT, Oconnor ACT, ACT Australia 2688
- New South Wales: Freemans Reach NSW, Warriewood NSW, Geurie NSW, Fairfield West NSW, Swan Vale NSW, NSW Australia 2074
- Northern Territory: Durack NT, Mcarthur NT, Tanami NT, Wulagi NT, Parap NT, Adelaide River NT, NT Australia 0822
- Queensland: Ilfracombe QLD, Burnett Heads QLD, Aroona QLD, Moonford QLD, QLD Australia 4075
- South Australia: Spectacle Lake SA, Cumberland Park SA, Mount Burr SA, Copeville SA, Harrogate SA, Noarlunga Downs SA, SA Australia 5071
- Tasmania: Retreat TAS, Derwent Bridge TAS, Cape Barren Island TAS, TAS Australia 7069
- Victoria: Willenabrina VIC, Narrawong VIC, Rokewood Junction VIC, Eastwood VIC, Cranbourne West VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Mirrabooka WA, Pia Wadjari Community WA, South Carnarvon WA, WA Australia 6086
- British Columbia: Kelowna BC, Clinton BC, Oliver BC, Granisle BC, Castlegar BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W4
- Yukon: Calumet YT, Scroggie Creek YT, Flat Creek YT, Upper Liard YT, Morley River YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C3
- Alberta: Pincher Creek AB, Tofield AB, Bittern Lake AB, Longview AB, Willingdon AB, Boyle AB, AB Canada, T5K 2J3
- Northwest Territories: Enterprise NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Yellowknife NT, Sachs Harbour NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L6
- Saskatchewan: Bulyea SK, Imperial SK, Bredenbury SK, Nokomis SK, Radville SK, Duff SK, SK Canada, S4P 6C8
- Manitoba: Hartney MB, Dauphin MB, Morden MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P4
- Quebec: Hemmingford QC, Perce QC, La Malbaie QC, Acton Vale QC, Coteau-du-Lac QC, QC Canada, H2Y 3W5
- New Brunswick: Bas-Caraquet NB, Atholville NB, Lac Baker NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H2
- Nova Scotia: Cumberland NS, Port Hawkesbury NS, Argyle NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S2
- Prince Edward Island: Stratford PE, Tignish PE, Kingston PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Whiteway NL, Whitbourne NL, Fox Harbour NL, Arnold's Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 9J1
- Ontario: Glen Cross ON, Norfolk ON, Morganston ON, Bona Vista, Kaladar ON, Middlesex Centre ON, Alsace ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L7
- Nunavut: Perry River NU, Whale Cove NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H4
- England: Basildon ENG, West Bromwich ENG, Newcastle upon Tyne ENG, Taunton ENG, Scarborough ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A7
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H7
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Paisley SCO, Hamilton SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 9B1
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D2